Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I have lots more to talk about just ask by Germaine

Germaine Jenkins        9-16-14


what my blog is going to be about is the boxer floyd Mayweather Jr? Im doing my
blog on him because he is the most famous boxer out right now and nobody
can't beat him if you have any question just ask me and i will gladly tell u
more on why i am doing my blog on him.





  • Where he train at
  • How much he make per fight
  • What do he do on his spare time
  • Who did he first fight
  • Do he have any kids
  • Is he married 
  • How did he start off his boxing career
  • How many brothers and sisters do he have
  • Where he from
  • Who is his trainer




            What i learned while doing my blog is that Floyd May weather Jr had went through 
           a lot of stuff in the past with females, drugs and his mother of his kids floyd had went 
          from light weight to feather weight he fought so many people and won so many tittles
          he did all that to get where he is now an 3 division title holder and an undefeated world
          champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment